Please Note the Time Changes:
7:45 - 8:15 AM - Registration & Breakfast
8:15 - 9:30 AM - Education Program
9:30 - 10:00 AM - Questions, Discussiong, & Networking
- Undoing rental restrictions passed in the 2000’s
- Impact certain rental restriction language may have on FHA Certification and related issues
- What to do when it’s too late (i.e. too many renters) for a rental amendment
- Pitfalls of background check requirements
- Evicting tenants who are violating Association rules
- Understanding the benefits and burdens of rental restrictions
- How to pass rental restrictions or remove restrictions from documents
- Using current documents and rule making powers to address rental issues when amendment is not a possibility
– $35 for members (early)
– $45 for members (regular)
– $55 for nonmembers
Early registration discount ends one week before the event.
11:30am – 12:00pm Registration & Lunch
12:00pm – 1:00pm Education Program
1:00pm – 1:30pm Questions, Discussion & Networking
Ewald Conference Center
1000 Westgate Drive
St. Paul, MN 55114
Professional Credentials & Real Estate Credits:
All CAI-MN events qualify toward earning and maintaining your professional credentials (CMCA, AMS, PCAM, etc.).
Visit the Professional Credentials webpage to learn more! Click Here
Real Estate Credits:
CAI-MN submits application for Real Estate Credits with the state of Minnesota for each educational program.
Admission to all CAI-MN events requires advance registration either by mail, online, or in person. Individuals will not be admitted to an event without payment. Failure to attend an event does not constitute a cancellation of event registration and you will be charged for registering.