Advertising Contract Terms & Condition
- First three months prepayment required on all multi-insertion display advertising contracts.
- All accounts are payable within 30 days.
- Deadline for submission of advertising materials and full payment is as noted on the Advertising Rate Card.
- Mechanical Requirements: Please consult Advertising Specifications Rate Card. Ads submitted must adhere to the Advertising Specifications outlined.
- Resizing, typesetting or other production charges will be billed directly to the advertiser for ads not meeting these specifications. Contact CAI-MN for design services and fees.
- With the exception of Premium Placement and Guaranteed Placement advertising contracts, CAI-MN reserves the right to determine advertising placement position.
- Advertising appearing in Minnesota Community Living does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by the Minnesota Chapter of the Community Associations Institute.
- CAI-MN reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement for any reason, at any time. Advertisements are subject to review by the Publications Committee.
- CAI-MN reserves the right to place the word "Advertisement” with copy that in its sole opinion resembles editorial copy.
- Cancellations must be in writing and arrive at the CAI-MN office at least five business days prior to the scheduled closing date.
- CAI-MN reserves the right to cancel contracts for non-payment or when referred for collection.
- All Advertising Insertion Orders are accepted subject to the terms and conditions of the advertising contract.
- This document represents a contract between CAI-MN and the below named advertiser and/or its agency for advertising placed in Minnesota Community Living. The advertiser and/or its agency agree to all conditions specified in this contract and in the current advertising rate card. Both the advertiser and agency agree that they may be separately and mutually held responsible for non-payment of monies due CAI-MN.
- Unfilled contracts or accounts over 30 days will be short-rated (no frequency discount) to the earned rate.
- In the event of default, in addition to the finance charges, the advertiser will be responsible for payment of all attorney’s fees or collection fees, court costs and other expenses reasonably incurred in connection with collection of the debt.
- In the event of cancellation of this contract whether by CAI-MN or the advertiser, the advertiser will be responsible for all fees due up to the date of cancellation.