To avoid a set-up charge, ads must be submitted as follows:
- Macintosh formats are required.
- Advertisers should supply a high resolution, print-quality pdf.If this is not available, a high resolution (300 dpi minimum) TIFF or JPEG will also be accepted.
- Microsoft Word files are not accepted, unless advertiser is supplying straight copy for our department to design. Word ads are subject to a one time set-up fee of $75 per hour, with a 1 hour minimum.
- Film is not accepted.
- Display ads that need to be designed or reworked because of incorrect materials are subject to an hourly charge of $75, with a 1 hour minimum.
- Please supply all files on CD. If supplying via e-mail, please Stuff or Zip all files. Maximum e-mail size 8MB.
- In naming files, please include your organization name and date of publication, i.e. Smith Co. 07-05.pdf
Materials storage will be provided for a 3-month period after use. After this period, materials will be discarded unless requested to return. Postage-paid packaging must be provided.
We strongly recommend that all digital ad submissions be accompanied by a client-approved high-resolution proof for best results. Client-approved proofs in the form of laser-proof, inkjet proof or black & white laser proof are also accepted, but the client shall assume all responsibility for the fidelity of ads submitted with these lower-quality proofs or for ads submitted without proofs.
- Ads or images blown up from a lower resolution to 300 dpi.
- Printed images from books, magazines etc.
- Low-res (below 300 dpi) images or ads pulled off of the web.
- Ads placed or set in a Word document.
- Corel Draw, Pagemaker, Publisher, Power Point, MS Excel or MS Paint files
Web Banner Advertisement Specifications
- Dimensions: 180(w) x 180(h) pixels
- JPEG, GIF, or SWF format only
- No animated GIFs
- Banner ad will be linked to your Web site One advertisement only.
- All flash Banner ads MUST have the link embedded within them. We are not responsible for bad or missing links within these files.